I eat ice cream just because I wanna tell myself, “honey, you did good, now here’s your ice cream.” — And now I can’t stop. Is this counted as emotional eater, emotional eating? Well, I looked at my old pictures, they were hideous, I looked so chubby, I didn’t know what happened… But now I can see my cheekbones, not too much but enough. I don’t do sport, so I don’t have the ‘expensive body’ like someone said on instagram… You know, the body which is sculpted and trained by sweat, hours of exercise, willpower and so on. In that case, my body is so cheap.
- Review : The One Matte Velvet Powder by Oriflame
- Giordani Gold Perfecting Make Up Base VS Foundation
- Review : Essentials Fairness Cream SPF 8
- Review : Silkygirl Shine Free Loose Powder + Oriflame Foundation&Powder
- Review : Skinfood Premium Tomato Whitening Sleeping Pack
- Review : City Color Sunlight Trio Collection 2
- Review : Giordani Gold Eyebrow Gel
- Review : Skinfood Aloe Watery Sun Water Gel
- Review : Minyak Jarak/Castor Oil
- Review : Viva White Clean Mask All Skin Types
Hi, I'm Lia Agustine, an independent Oriflame consultant. If you wanna know more about Oriflame, ask me anything in the Contact Me menu in my homepage.
Facebook | Visit herehttps://www.facebook.com/gialastuin
- Follow Lia Agustine on WordPress.com