Does it sound superficial (dangkal)? Yes.
I’m practically a hoarder, I have these cards stashed at some places—my cabinet, desk, boxes, wallet, of course.
I love them all, I love how they have my name on it, I sense the financial security though it was partly my delusion since I haven’t earned my own income yet. They symbolize aesthetic, privilege, higher social status, yes, perhaps it is one of my defense mechanism.
Sometimes they are free however sometimes I have to pay up front.
Visit my blogs :
Out of Place http://gialastuin.wordpress.com/
Genetically Acne Prone http://acneexperiments.wordpress.com/
- Caine Monroy’s Arcade : The 9-Year Old Entrepreneur (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)
- Wall’s Magnum (gialastuin.wordpress.com)
- I Just Love Cotton Candy (gialastuin.wordpress.com)
- With Someone Who Doesn’t Share The Same Interests (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm (acneexperiments.wordpress.com)