I was emotionally affected by my Dad’s experience when we had shop talk.
It was not like “God, how awful it must be..” or “how hard he has worked all this time..”
It felt like I could put myself on his shoes as well as his business partner’s. Somehow there was this situation which forced them to change, find other alternatives, and grew apart.
It was one thing to lose money and another by losing your trustworthy partner, a friend.
Basically, it was a tragedy, wasn’t it?
I’m thankful & glad I got my kosmate (here is her blog : http://duduksore.wordpress.com) here in Surabaya to help me viewed & reflected the positive side of this discussion.
Visit my blogs :
Out of Place http://gialastuin.wordpress.com/
Genetically Acne Prone http://acneexperiments.wordpress.com/
- Caine Monroy’s Arcade : The 9-Year Old Entrepreneur (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)
- Wall’s Magnum (gialastuin.wordpress.com)
- I Just Love Cotton Candy (gialastuin.wordpress.com)
- With Someone Who Doesn’t Share The Same Interests (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)
- Kedai Sabindo : Where I Can Get My Canai (gialastuin.wordpress.com)