It brings on the past… It brings forward the past..
Of what I’ve been through, what saddened me, what made me walk through hell,
Of how I endured those days..
My past, my weak self, I cried too much, I felt hurt too much, the helpless, powerless sense I had back then felt terribly real.
Isolation was my comfort zone.
Fearful to try new things.
I were afraid the mere memory was able to cut my sanity severely.
I am surprised myself, I turn into this stronger, more independent, and moderately cool-headed being in front of others.
Well, maybe you don’t nevertheless some people perceive me that way.
Visit my blogs :
Out of Place http://gialastuin.wordpress.com/
Genetically Acne Prone http://acneexperiments.wordpress.com/
- Caine Monroy’s Arcade : The 9-Year Old Entrepreneur (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)
- Wall’s Magnum (gialastuin.wordpress.com)
- I Just Love Cotton Candy (gialastuin.wordpress.com)
- With Someone Who Doesn’t Share The Same Interests (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm (acneexperiments.wordpress.com)