Please watch TEDx videos of entrepreneurial people all around the world. They are really inspiring and awesome.
From what I got from some videos from TEDx and some articles from Entrepreneur.com was that… Being an entrepreneur is VERY AWESOME.
Checklist works the best for me so that’s why I make one.
- Learn from your mistakes
- Practice your public speaking skill (same with the above)
- NEVER give up
- Persistent (same with the above)
- Market sensitivity
- Supply & Demand (same with the above)
- Passionate, in love with what you do (same with the above)
- Solve a problem
- Win-win solution
- Seek experience
- ….. (to be continued, not finished yet)
Cameron Herold explained the entrepreneurial traits :
- handling failure
- boot strapping
- customer service
- problem solving
- ask questions
- be creative
- lead others
- learn from mistakes
- save money
- want to make money
- how to sell
- ask for help
- public speaking
- never give up
- see solutions
If you’re passionate, you won’t work a day in your life because you are only doing what you love and get paid.
At the present, fortunately, money is not the biggest concern for me to create something.
My greatest challenge is being hesitant in starting of doing something and I would like to change that trait of mine.. I believe the first time/try/work is always the worst so that you only can be better afterwards.
Opportunity itself could be gone in a second.
People think work has to be all glamorous but it is more fun that glamorous. It’s more fulfilling.
Visit my blogs :
- Tedx & Entrepreneur.com (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)
- Caine Monroy’s Arcade : The 9-Year Old Entrepreneur (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)