Do you have any problem to fall asleep?
When I were a kid, I had trouble falling asleep at night so then I hardly woke up on time for morning school.
Lately, I found out my own solutions for this particular problem which is focusing my mind and let the tranquility comes by itself. Some may call it meditating though I don’t know if it’s appropriate to meditate as a way to go to sleep. However, it works for my benefit.
Do I wake up in the morning on time because of this?
No, not really, I’m still figuring how to wake up on time in the morning…
Here are my solutions :
1) Set the highest volume for your alarm
2) Put your alarm more or less 1 meter from your bed
3) Make your room more uncomfortable as for me it means warmer room temperature with a little help of AC remote control and blanket.
4) Set more than one alarm
5) Emergency plan is definitely asking for your friends’ help
Visit my blogs :
- KitKat (gialastuin.wordpress.com)
- Wall’s Selection Oreo or Hershey’s? (gialastuin.wordpress.com)
- With Someone Who Doesn’t Share The Same Interests (surabayacollegestudent.wordpress.com)